Are you interested in becoming part of the angels at home family?
If you are hard-working, reliable, honest, and passionate about helping people, we would love to have you as part of our family!
Or call today to request an application!
One of the best things about employment at Angels at Home is working with our team of schedulers and office staff. Each one of us respects our caregivers as people and values the work they do. We all enjoy getting to know our caregivers and spending time with them. They are always welcome to drop by the office.
"Improving every life we touch" means our caregivers, too! We want them to LOVE their jobs and to stay with our team for years.
Our caregivers tell us that helping their clients is rewarding for them, but we understand that it's still hard work! We are thankful for every member of our team, and we try to find as many ways as we can to let them know how very much we appreciate them. Here's a partial list of ways we say "thank you!"
- above average pay for our industry in this area
- weekly paychecks
- ongoing opportunities for training - with pay!
- free CPR and First Aid classes every 2 years
- reimbursement for annual TB test
- Employee of the Month awards (includes $25 gift card, certificate of appreciation, and name on plaque in the office)
- celebrations of employees' anniversaries with Angels at Home (includes lunch, certificate and pin, gifts, fun, and pay for attending!)
- Annual Christmas party (includes food, gifts, and prizes)